Since 1959, the University of Hartford's The Hartt School has recognized an outstanding alumnus/alumna with the Hartt Alumni Award. A committee will be meeting this fall to select a recipient for the 2014 award, which will be presented at the Hartt Commencement in May 2014. In making its annual selection, the committee strives to achieve a diverse list of candidates based on nominations representing the various curricular programs of The Hartt School.
Qualifying criteria for the award are:
- Distinguished professional accomplishments of a Hartt alumnus/alumna in an area of the performing arts as an artist, scholar, or educator.
- Professional and critical recognition of these accomplishments.
- Name of nominee
- Hartt biographical information
- Professional accomplishments
- Professional and critical recognition
- Justification for the nomination
For more information, please contact Philip Grover, executive assistant to the dean, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.768.4468.
Learn more about the Hartt Alumni Award, the Hartt Alumni Award Committee, and past recipients here.
The Hartt School Alumni Award Committee